A very common problem that every computer user has to face is the attack of Trojan virus. Even before we get aware of it, it would have flooded your computer with adware. The hacker can do whatever he likes in it. The only way to get rid of these viruses is using Trojan remover tools. But now a days, it’s seen that the Trojan ‘antivirus’ program that we install to get rid of this malicious software itself acts as a Trojan virus.
So it’s very important to know some trustworthy Trojan remover tools. Here we give you 5 best free Trojan remover tools.
1. Microsoft Malicious Software Removal Tool: We are all very much familiar with Microsoft company. So, it’s definitely a trustworthy source. The Microsoft Malicious Software Removal Tool is a free and easily downloadable one. Once it’s installed, it sets to work. It’ll ask you to perform a full scan when it detects the offending Trojan (or worm or other malicious virus software). Though it takes some time,
Microsoft’s tool efficiently complete its work.
2. EMCO Malware Destroyer: If you are seeking a broad tool that could remove all sorts of malicious software- from worms to viruses, adware to spyware, then EMCO Malware Destroyer is the best one. The greatest advantage of this tool is the speed. It takes only seconds to scan your system. If any
malicious software is found, it is removed immediately. And if any suspicious-looking programs are found, then they are put into quarantine, until you are sure they are safe. But there are some bad things that is to say about the tool. The interface is a little ugly and unwieldy, and some buttons don’t work. But the thing is that these are not so critical.
3. Loaris Trojan Remover: Loaris Trojan Remover is advertised as legitimate Trojan removal tool on certain websites. Once installed, Loaris Trojan Remover will perform system scan and list huge range of spyware and malware detected. Once downloaded, the program has a self-installer providing a very simple installation process that even people with little computer knowledge can successfully use. It scored above average in its performance and ease of use. It provides technical support for those who use the Windows Operating System and though it operates on other systems, it is not supported on other platforms which may lead you to look at alternatives.
4. Emsisoft Anti-Malware Free: Emsisoft Anti-Malware includes a guard, which recognizes and blocks all dangerous programs before they have a chance to cause any damage. The unique new Emsisoft Anti-Malware Behavior Blocker module immediately warns you when a program attempts to perform a potentially dangerous operation. It does this for every program, including those that may appear harmless at first sight!. It
protects your computer from Viruses, worms, bots, Trojans, backdoors, keyloggers, rootkitsSpyware, Adware and TracckingCookies.
Free your PC from Malware Scan your hard disk with the Emsisoft Anti-Malware Scanner and remove all infections. Keep your PC clean, and restore it to maximum performance. Benefit from behavior blocker technology Stop Malware before it has a chance to harm you. The guard prevents dangerous programs from becoming active on your PC, blocking Malware through the use of unique behavioral analysis technology.
Stay protected – it’s easier than you think Regardless of whether you are a computer expert or a beginner, you will quickly become familiar with Emsisoft Anti-Malware. You don’t need any specialist knowledge to free yourself from Malware.
Rely on the safety of daily updates Emsisoft Anti-Malware comes with an integrated automatic update feature, which easily and conveniently installs the several times a day available updates without you having to manage the process.
5. Avira Free Antivirus: This is free software that detects, removes and prevent all the Trojans successfully. It covers worms, viruses, key-loggers, adware and spyware and Trojans too. It takes only minutes for the initial scan and hours for the deeper full scans. Detection rates are higher than some